ALL members of the Buchanan community are invited to the ministerial opening ceremony of the BCHS turbine house at 1pm on Thursday 1 September.
- 1.00pm – meet & greet at carpark at Creityhall Farm
- 1.15pm – leave and walk to Power House (15 min walk)
- 1:30pm – Opening ceremony with cabinet secretary Michael Matheson & others
- 2:00pm – return to carpark
- 2:15pm – Minister leaves
- 2.15pm – tea, coffee & biscuits at Buchanan Memorial Hall
All community members aged 16 or over are invited to become members of BCHS and there will be the chance for new members to join on the day. You can also download and print a membership application here.